19th Annual Latin America Tax Conference
The New Global Tax Landscape: Implications for Doing Business in Latin America
These are complex times in the tax world. The past year has brought about numerous global developments specific to BEPS, audits and policy changes that further evolve the tax landscape. Keeping abreast of the these and effectively addressing them is critical for companies doing business in Latin America.
To explore these challenges and their implications, Baker McKenzie is hosting our 19th Annual Latin America Tax Conference 26-27 February 2018 in Miami.
At this two-day conference, tax lawyers and economists from Asia, Europe, North America and Latin America will gather to discuss, among other key topics:
- Current and emerging tax trends in Latin America and globally
- Transfer Pricing Developments in Latin America specific to BEPS implementation and controversy trends
- Tax audits and dispute resolution
- PE and Profit Attribution
- The US Tax Reform and its impact in Latin America
- Tax developments specific to the Oil & Gas; Technology, Media, Telecommunications; and Consumer Goods and Retail Industries.
Two optional pre-conference sessions, on Wealth Management and Latin American Tax Systems, are scheduled for just prior to the start of the main conference on 26 February.