19th Annual Latin America Tax Conference
Save the date to attend Baker McKenzie's 19th Annual Latin America Tax Conference, 26-27 February 2018 in Miami.
This two-day event will provide an unparalleled opportunity to explore and participate in discussions about the rapidly evolving tax landscape and other key trends impacting businesses across Latin America. Agenda topics will include:
- The consequences of real transparency: Reporting, documentation and reconsidering your Latin America structures in light of BEPS
- Tax treaties - recent cases from around the world
- Source country taxation, evolving PE rules and unilateral measures
- Litigating intercompany transactions: Defending Transfer Pricing & Related Party Positions
- Practical Impacts of European State Aid and the Future of Tax Rulings
- The Growing Importance of VAT and Indirect Taxes in Latin America
- Establishing a regional office for Latin America
Presenters will provide in-depth global, regional and local insights. Representatives from major multinationals in Latin America will share their experiences alongside experts from Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela, the United States, as well as key European and Asian jurisdictions.
Who should attend?
The program will be particularly valuable for in-house counsel, tax directors, accountants, economists and those who hold management positions.
Mark your calendar and look for additional details soon!