Fabio Brembati is a partner in Baker McKenzie's Rome office since 1990. He practices in the area of mergers and acquisitions particularly in the aerospace, banking and finance, ITC business and broadcasting, as well as in corporate financing. Mr. Brembati also advises in restructuring and general commercial matters, with a specific focus on transactions with French-speaking jurisdictions.
Mr. Brembati has extensive experience in M&A and privatizations; venture capital investment; leveraged acquisitions and related security packages; ventures related to ITC companies; media content; and outsourcing contracts related to the IT system of major financial and ITC companies.
Representative Legal Matters
- Represented Amundi in acquisition and release of Nextra in Italy.
- Represented Autostrade in its participation to the French public call for tender for the "Eco-Tax" highways toll system.
- Represented Crédit Agricole in the acquisition of FCA Bank and refinancing of its debt (Italy).
- Advised Airbus Defence and Space in various M&A transactions and corporate reorganisations in Italy.
- Advised Finmeccanica in the acquisition of Telespazio (Italy) and international arbitrations.
- Advised RAICOM in media contents acquisition and license.
- Advised Renault in arbitration and real estate acquisitions.
- Advised Telecom Italia in several acquisitions, its own privatisation, international litigation.
- Represented Telekom Slovenije in it own privatisation, mobile business JV venture in Macedonia, various other M&A transactions.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rome Bar Association
- Association Des Ancient Stagiaries of EEC
- Italy (1985)
- University of California at Berkeley (Boalt Hall) (LL.M.) (1982)
- Georgetown University (Legal Research) (1982)
- University La Sapienza of Rome (Laurea Giurisprudenza summa cum laude) (1980)