Working seamlessly across 67 jurisdictions, our team of more than 450 lawyers is familiar with the legal complexities that arise throughout the life cycle of a client’s product or service, providing fluent advice on:
- Manufacturing — procurement of raw materials, manufacturing agreements and quality assurance
- International trade & transport — export, transport and import
- Distribution — warehousing, distributors, agents, franchisees and commissionaires
- Marketing — advertising, unfair competition, labeling and anti-bribery
- End sales — to businesses (B2B) and to consumers (B2C)
- After sales — product recall, recycling and disposal regulations, and waste management
Whether negotiating and drafting contracts, terminating relationships, or litigating to protect business interests, many clients think of us as their first point of contact when they need external advice.