With a presence in all key financial markets our Securitization lawyers have a deep understanding of the laws and business issues in global capital markets and local financial systems.
From structuring to documenting and closing, we tailor seamless solutions to specific financial, regulatory and tax requirements across a wide range of industries and jurisdictions. Our lawyers confidently advise clients — corporates, leading commercial banks, investment banks, rating agencies and other capital market participants — on matters ranging from complex public and private term financing deals to single-sector and multi-sector conduit securitizations in almost every asset class.
In addition to our strong track record in the traditional financial centers of London, New York, Tokyo and Frankfurt we are at the cutting edge of deals in emerging markets, specifically the CIS, CEE and Turkey.
We are widely recognized for our work on multijurisdictional, pioneering and innovative transactions. Some of the first-of-its-kind deals we have worked on:
- Residential mortgage-backed, factoring and credit card receivables and utility loan securitizations in Russia
- CMBS transaction in Switzerland
- Intellectual property securitization in the US
- Commercial mortgage and commercial mortgage conduit securitization in the US
- Pay-through bond transaction in the US
- Multi-provider health care transaction in the US
- Whole business deal in the US
- Securitization of qualified personal loans originated by a bank in Italy
- Securitizations of SME loans and residential mortgages for banks in Greece
- Securitization of SME loans for a Portuguese bank
- Residential mortgage-backed and auto loan securitizations in Ukraine
- Future flow transactions in Turkey, Russia, Egypt and Kazakhstan