Baker & McKenzie Private Equity Insights Report Released
28 February 2012
London, UK, 28 February 2012 - Baker & McKenzie today releases its inaugural Insights report, an in-depth look at some of the key trends and developments in the global private equity industry.
With contributions from Baker & McKenzie's global Private Equity group and leading industry commentators, Insights shares perspectives, tips and trends that will inform investors, sponsors, funds and management.
It includes contributions from private equity houses EQT and CHAMP; AXA Private Equity's fund of funds; portfolio company Ideal Standard; and Japanese trader ITOCHU.
• Analysis of trends in the debt markets
• A look at ITOCHU's purchase of the Kwik-Fit group
• The rise of warranty & indemnity insurance as a means of bridging the gap between sell side and buy side expectations
• A summary of trends in the healthcare/pharma sector
• An interview with Vincent Gombault, managing director of AXA Private Equity’s fund of funds
To read more and to receive a copy of the report please go to http://www.bakermckenzie.com/privateequity/insights/
Insights is a series of reports by Baker & McKenzie's Private Equity group, which has nearly 300 private equity lawyers globally across EMEA, North America, Latin America and Asia Pacific. The group acts for a wide range of sponsors, portfolio companies and management teams around the world and across all sectors. In 2012, it was named Private Equity Team of the Year by Legal Business magazine (http://awards.legalbusiness.co.uk/winners/private-equity-team-of-the-year-2012-baker-a-mckenzie.html