700 Louisiana, Suite 3000
Houston, Texas 77002
+1 713 427 5000
+1 713 427 5099
Houston’s Premier Global Law Firm
The firm known around the world is right across the street, advising the most successful companies in Texas as they grow and manage legal issues domestically and abroad. Since our founding in 1949, we have been advising leading multinational and domestic companies on the issues of an integrated global market. With over 100 lawyers in Texas, we bring to matters an instinctively global perspective and deep local knowledge and insight.
As the leading cross-border firm, we offer clients:
- The most integrated international capabilities of any law firm, with more than 4,200 lawyers in 77 offices in 47 countries.
- Decades of on-the-ground experience in fast-growing markets like Latin America, Russia, China and Africa, and long-term experience in developed markets.
- Over 300 attorneys and professionals in Mexico and Texas, including top Oil & Gas attorneys in both Mexico and the US.
- More than 1,300 M&A lawyers across six continents and experience handling more cross-border transactions than any other firm in both 2013 and 2014.
- Most highly rated and recommended tax adviser among law firms, with over 900 tax practitioners in 47 countries.
- Strong Houston-based practices, backed by Baker & McKenzie’s impressive depth in major US markets and global jurisdictions:
- Compliance/Investigations and Business Crimes
- Disputes/Litigation and Arbitration
- Energy/Oil and Gas/LNG
- Major Projects/Energy Infrastructure
- Intellectual Property
- Recognized experience in unconventional resources and onshore and offshore energy transactions, specializing in acquisitions, divestitures, and joint ventures. Licensed attorneys in key shale producing states.
- Entire life cycle experience for LNG/gas projects, petrochemical facilities, and other major capital projects including LNG SPA and EPC.
Please click here to view our office brochure.