Tiffany Rose is a Partner in the Firm's Corporate & Securities Group, and serves as a member of the Global Mergers & Acquisitions and Global Hotels, Resorts & Tourism practice groups, as well as a member of the San Francisco/Palo Alto offices' Diversity & Inclusion Committee. Prior to joining the Palo Alto office in 2011, she practiced in the Firm's Sydney, London and San Francisco offices, and is widely experienced in various areas of law ancillary to the Firm’s merger and acquisitions, international trade, and hotels, resorts and tourism practices.
Ms. Rose focuses on mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic partnerships, with an emphasis on cross-border transactions, and representation of domestic and non-US companies in their activities in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. In addition, she has significant experience handling multi-jurisdictional spin-offs, as well as global corporate restructurings. Ms. Rose is also knowledgeable in legal matters related to hotels, resorts and tourism — including hotel/resort acquisitions and disposals and hotel management agreements.
Representative Legal Matters
- Advised a global technology company with respect to the sale of certain manufacturing operations and assets in China and Brazil.
- Advised a global manufacturer of connectivity solutions with respect to the foreign aspects of its USD380 million sale of its touch solutions business, and with respect to the sale of its transpower magnetics business.
- Advised a privately held provider of data warehousing software solutions in its sale to a NASDAQ-listed provider of cyber security and intelligence solutions to US government intelligence and defense customers.
- Advised a global supplier of biological pest management solutions in its sale to a global crop science company for USD480 million.
- Advised a NASDAQ-listed infrastructure software provider with respect to its acquisition of a UK-headquartered provider of business process discovery and analysis applications.
- Advised an NYSE listed real estate investment trust with respect to a USD70 million redeemable preferred stock offering.
- Advised a multinational NYSE-listed communications company in relation to the spin-off of a major business unit valued at over USD5 billion.
- Advised a large Indonesian property company with respect to its debt and equity investments in a California residential real estate developer.
- Advised an Australian-listed mining and engineering company in its acquisition of a multinational pipeline group headquartered in California.
- Advised several clients, including a multinational NYSE-listed footwear and apparel company, a multinational NYSE-listed information technology company, a multinational NYSE-listed security software company, and a NASDAQ-listed multinational software company, in relation to worldwide corporate restructuring projects.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Law Society of England & Wales
- State Bar of California
California~United States (2007)
England & Wales~United Kingdom (2005)
New South Wales~Australia (1999)
College of Law
(Graduate Diploma Legal Practice)
(Bachelor of Commerce)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.