Turmoil in many of the world’s capital markets has resulted in a significant decline in liquidity, confidence and investment. Banks must decide how best to manage their non-performing loans, with recapitalization often being the solution. Issuers, on the other hand, must decide how to best structure offerings to gain the capital needed for maintaining growth and success. Adding to the mix are numerous questions on whether appropriate governance, risk management and disclosure requirements exist.
We can offer clients facility in international capital markets. We have pioneered many types of transactions in Thailand, including ADRs and cross-border listings, and are well placed to deliver comprehensive solutions for all corporate and securities matters affecting businesses today. We advise and assist with:
- Securities – Advising on domestic and international offerings of equities, bonds, notes, commercial papers and other debt instruments, as well as hybrid or equity-linked securities, in primary or secondary markets; identifying listing and disclosure requirements of various exchanges and/or jurisdictions
- Funding – Structuring corporate finance, acquisition finance, venture capital and relevant securities transactions to facilitate funding; drafting relevant documentation for funding transactions
- Acquisitions – Advising on and structuring share and securities acquisitions through business/asset transfers, mergers and amalgamations
- Regulatory and compliance – Advising securities companies, underwriters, dealers, brokers, custodians, asset management companies, investors and financial advisers on compliance with general corporate law, securities laws and regulations, and corporate governance requirements
- Foreign investment – Helping companies identify appropriate structures for foreign investment to comply with foreign business laws