Our deep industry knowledge and broad legal experience allows us to efficiently manage and resolve disputes on behalf of users and suppliers of IT goods and services. Our fluent understanding of business and legal demands in the IT&C industry helps us anticipate potential areas of dispute between parties bound by technology agreements and effectively resolve issues through formal dispute resolution processes or negotiation.
If you have a technology contract that is not working as it should, or are threatened with action for breach of contract, we can assist you by:
- Analyzing the contract deliverables and governance processes to assess liability
- Advising on the best means of enforcing rights of parties to a contract — arbitration, litigation, expert determination, escalation process, etc
- Management of the above processes
- Advising on particular problems of technology contract governance, change control etc.
- Advising on contract governance to avoid problems developing, i.e., to ensure that the contractual obligations and the parties' expectations are properly aligned
- In-depth analysis of particular problems
- Termination and/or renegotiation of contractual arrangement