Our Pharmaceutical & Product Registration practice helps clients meet regulatory obligations and succeed in Taiwan’s growing biotech, pharmaceutical and health care sectors. With a team of highly experienced legal professionals, licensed pharmacists, chemists, engineers and a veterinarian, we draw on deep knowledge and experience from within our own ranks and, through our global practice, on the knowledge and experience of pharmaceutical and healthcare lawyers and technical consultants from across the world.
This experience helps assure that clients are positioned to meet their manufacturing and product standards needs in Taiwan and virtually any other jurisdiction. When necessary, our Dispute Resolution professionals are ready to assist clients in managing product recalls and product liability litigation.
With our full service, integrated legal practices, we have the resources to help structure commercial agreements and transactions, protect intellectual capital, and efficiently address tax, environment and safety, antitrust and trade issues in connection with clients’ products.
Our extensive experience serving both domestic and multinational companies includes:
- Processing product registration applications for pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, medical devices, food products and additives, nutritional supplements, etc.
- Structuring commercial agreements, including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and licensing and distribution agreements
- Full service patent and trademark services, including trade secrets and strategic advice, portfolio management, licensing/registrations, prosecutions, and litigation
- Advising on general medical and pharmaceutical practices, including quality, content and product liability
- Providing comprehensive compliance advice and strategies on safety and drug laws, consumer and environmental protection, labeling requirements, and import/export laws
- Dispute resolution in product liability cases, including litigation, mediation, arbitration and settlement negotiations