Taiwan’s consumer protection laws have received greater attention in recent years, particularly in highly regulated sectors such as telecommunications, food and consumer products and pharmaceuticals.
With our knowledge of and experience in Taiwan’s consumer protection laws, along with our diverse practice groups and global offices, we can help ensure that your products and services are in full compliance with the consumer protection laws of Taiwan and most every other jurisdiction.
- Well versed in helping businesses develop strategies for complying with national and multinational consumer protection laws and responding to consumer complaint
- Extensive experience in advising and representing clients facing consumer complaints and consumer protection and product liability litigation
- Strong track record in defense litigation and settlement negotiations in food safety and pharmaceutical matters
- Leaders in representing local, foreign and multinational clients in local and multijurisdictional e-commerce and Internet matters
- Adept at drafting and reviewing contracts to assure compliance