Our lawyers help protect the interests of companies involved in major public protects and other projects involving public authorities (town councils, autonomous communities and central government). We advise clients on public procurement, environmental matters, urban planning, government concessions and administrative hearings.
We also provide advice on all issues related to investment, acquisition, construction and commissioning of major projects such as mining, water resources and highways. We can help with:
- Public bids and execution of public agreements
- Administrative appeals and penalty proceedings
- Environmental due diligence
- Contaminated soil issues
- Environmental licenses and permits
- Town planning documents required in real estate promotion transactions
- Processing of private initiative town planning instruments
- Town planning management, implementation, approval and appeals
- Granting and control of public subsidies
- Advice on Spanish legislation relating to mining and protected areas, water and coastlines, roads and highways.