Sean Rush is a partner in Baker & McKenzie's Sydney office where he advises on all aspects of banking and finance. He is recognised for his strength in acquisition finance and project finance, particularly in relation to major infrastructure projects.
Sean has previously worked in Baker & McKenzie's Santiago and London offices.
Sean has extensive international experience advising borrowers, sponsors and lenders on leveraged acquisition, corporate and project financing transactions as well as high-value, complex, multi-jurisdictional and cross-border financing transactions.
- Highly recommended – Acquisition Finance, Chambers Asia Pacific, 2013
- Highly recommended – Acquisition Finance, Chambers Asia Pacific, 2012
- Financing guru, Australasian Legal Business, 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Law Society of New South Wales - Member
- Law Society of Papua New Guinea - Member
- Law Society of England & Wales - Member
England & Wales~United Kingdom (2004)
New South Wales~Australia (1990)
BPP Professional Education
(UK Qualified Lawyers Transfer Test)
University of Papua New Guinea
(Papua New Guinea Lawyers Admission Exams)
University of Technology
(Graduate Diploma Legal Practice)
(Bachelor of Economics)
Baker & McKenzie, an Australian Partnership, is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.