Manuel Antonio Calderón is a member of Baker & McKenzie’s Labor Practice Group. He is versed in individual and collective labor conflicts and has fluent knowledge of the different criteria as applied by the Conciliation and Arbitration Boards in the Mexican Republic. Mr. Calderón also handles coordination with external offices in labor law matters involving litigation proceedings.
Mr. Calderón’s legal practice includes general labor advice, audits, negotiation and drafting of individual and collective agreements as well as negotiation of and attention to all kinds of litigation proceedings — whether individual or collective — union-related conflicts, transfers of executives, immigration changes and characteristics. His practice also includes re-structuring of compensation plans and benefits as well as tax matters and obligations, among others.
Representative Legal Matters
- Assisted clients involved in individual labor conflicts before the Conciliation and Arbitration Boards, both locally and federally.
- Assisted clients in collective labor conflicts in their various stages before the Conciliation and Arbitration boards, both locally and federally.
- Coordinated the Firm’s activities with external offices in labor matters for the control of litigation proceedings filed with labor authorities.
- Assisted in the negotiation and preparation of individual and collective agreements.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Ilustre y Nacional Colegio de Abogados - Member
- ANADE - Member
Universidad Tecnologica de Mexico
Baker & McKenzie, S.C. is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Swiss Verein.