Jennifer Wioncek is a partner in the Firm’s Tax Practice Group. She is recognized as a leading tax and trusts and estates lawyer and “Power Woman” by Citywealth. Ms. Wioncek is one of 40 “Rising Star” South Florida lawyers under the age of 40 recognized by the Daily Business Review. She has been consistently recognized as a “Rising Star” by Florida Super Lawyers and recently recognized as an Up and Comer in the South Florida Legal Guide’s. She is an active speaker in the community focusing on international tax planning issues. Ms. Wioncek is also an active adjunct professor at the University of Miami School of Law Tax LLM program teaching multiple classes in the area of trusts and estates.
Ms. Wioncek has general international tax planning experience and has significant experience with domestic and international trust and estate planning matters for high net worth individuals; multijurisdictional estate administration matters; acquisition, maintenance and sale of US real estate by foreigners; pre-immigration planning; expatriation planning; international reporting and compliance; offshore voluntary compliance; and representation of family offices.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar - Tax Section - Former Director of Section Administration and Young Tax Lawyers
- Florida Bar - Tax Section; The Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (TEP) - Member
- American Bar Association - Tax Section; The Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Greater Miami Tax Institute - Member and Former President
- Florida International Bankers Association (FIBA) - Member
- Miami-Dade Women's Chamber of Commerce - Member
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Volunteer, Leadership Council on Legal Diversity (LCLD) Success in Law School Mentoring Program
- Member, Baker & McKenzie's North America Diversity and Inclusion Oversight Committee
- Member, Baker & McKenzie’s Pro Bono Committee
U.S. Tax Court~United States (2008)
Florida~United States (2006)
New York University School of Law
St. Thomas University
(J.D. magna cum laude)
St. Thomas University
(Master of Science)
St. Leo University
(B.A. magna cum laude)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.