Jennifer Wioncek is a member of the Firm's Tax Practice Group. She is recognized as a leading tax and trusts and estates lawyer by Citywealth Leader’s List and as one of 40 "Rising Star" South Florida lawyers under the age of 40 for her achievements. Ms. Wioncek is a three-time recipient of the Florida Bar Tax Section’s "Chair’s Special Merit Award" and is recognized as a "Rising Star" by Florida Super Lawyers. She is an active speaker in the community focusing on international tax planning issues. Ms. Wioncek is also an active adjunct professor at the University of Miami School of Law Tax LLM program teaching multiple classes in the area of trusts and estates.
Ms. Wioncek has general international tax planning experience and concentrates her practice on domestic and international trust planning matters for high net worth individuals, including the preparation of wills, trusts and other documents to ensure the effective management and orderly transfer of a client's’ property. Ms. Wioncek also has extensive experience in handling multijurisdiction estate administration matters. She also regularly advises clients on the US tax consequences of immigrating to, and expatriating from, the United States.
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar - Tax Section; The Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- American Bar Association - Tax Section; The Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Greater Miami Tax Institute
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (TEP)
- Florida International Bankers Association (FIBA)
- Estate Planning Council of Greater Miami
Corporate Social Responsibility
- Former chair, Pro Bono Committee, Florida Bar Tax Section (2008-2010)
- Member, Baker & McKenzie’s Pro Bono Committee
U.S. Tax Court~United States (2007)
Florida~United States (2006)
New York University School of Law
St. Thomas University
(J.D. magna cum laude)
St. Thomas University
(Master of Science)
St. Leo University
(B.A. magna cum laude)
Baker & McKenzie LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership organized under the laws of the State of Illinois (USA) and is a member of Baker & McKenzie International, a Verein organized under the laws of Switzerland.