The scope of our services
The members of the German Stock Corporation and Capital Markets Practice Group at Baker & McKenzie have been involved in a large number of offerings, takeovers, restructuring of debt and other corporate transactions in all segments of the capital market. We have not only the legal know-how for successful and well organized IPOs, takeovers and other corporate transactions, but also experience from the investment bank sector. We excel by means of our integrated consulting concept which merges corporation law and capital markets law.
The range of our products includes:
- Initial public offerings and secondary offerings
- Private placements and PIPE deals
- Capital measures
- Corporate takeovers and going private
- Mergers and reverse takeovers
- Restructuring of debt, in particular debt to equity swaps
- Bonds and hybrid capital market instruments
- Support of general meetings
- Advice to issuers and their corporate bodies in all matters of stock corporation law, in particular questions of corporate governance
- Advice on all questions of stock exchange and securities trading law including compliance
- Ad hoc and periodic reporting
- Prevention of liability under securities laws
Baker & McKenzie also has a large number of professionals from other legal areas who regularly join our transaction team, for example seasoned lawyers in private equity, banking and finance, information technology, telecommunications/media, biotech, real estate and financial services.
Considering your global listing options? It just got easier.
Our Securities Practice Group is pleased to announce that our new Cross-Border Listings App
for iPad and iPhone is now available on the App Store. The new app is an interactive and robust legal tool designed to help companies and financial institutions navigate the regulatory complexities of listing securities around the world.
Cross-Border Listings App users can:
- View listing summaries for more than 25 stock exchanges
- Compare listing requirements among exchanges
- Scroll through an interactive map
- Search, bookmark and add notes
- Email summaries
To download the app from the App Store, please click here.
iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.