Rising in volume and value, private equity funds are fueling the rapid sale of family-owned businesses. Opportunities are emerging following the privatization of several large corporations in the country’s key sectors.
Our lawyers provide timely, practical advice to help clients confidently manage and efficiently execute private equity investments in the Czech Republic and many other countries. Backed by our strong European practice, we have successfully handled some of the most significant private equity transactions in the country’s telecommunications, manufacturing and mining sectors.
We help clients take advantage of major investment opportunities and complete the investment life cycle with integrated services and advice on tax, finance, mergers and acquisitions, and employment matters. We can help with:
- Fund review to assess applicable market terms
- Deal structuring to ensure efficient tax operations and eventual exit
- Risk allocation
- Management equity participation
- Industry-specific financing, commercial and regulatory advice
- Restructuring and refinancing
- Exit planning
To read more, please see our Prague Private Equity brochure in English