Baker & McKenzie's unique global position allows us to draw on extensive experience providing advice on all aspects of transfer pricing, across a wide range of jurisdictions. Our clients include multi-national corporations as well as inbound investors looking to establish operations in Australia.
Our experience and capabilities includes:
- Providing advice on complex transfer pricing issues;
- Resolving disputes with the Australian Taxation Office;
- Developing and implementing tax-effective and compliant transfer pricing methodologies;
- Liaising with our global transfer pricing network to provide effective multi-jurisdictional solutions;
- Documenting economic and empirical support for audit defence purposes;
- Preparing Schedule 25A disclosures; and
- Drafting unilateral and bilateral advance pricing agreements.
By providing comprehensive and creative approaches to transfer pricing, we help our clients manage the risks and achieve tax-effective supply chains. Our transfer pricing team has experience in corporate and indirect taxes, ensuring that our transfer pricing solutions meet our clients' broader tax and corporate needs.