Our Corporate Secretariat Group helps our clients comply with the statutory requirements for registering and maintaining companies and foreign company registrations in Australia. The registration of companies falls under the jurisdiction of the Australian Securities and Investments Commission, a federal body established to administer and enforce the Corporations Act 2001.
Our experienced corporate secretarial paralegals can help you meet ASIC's compliance requirements and also provide guidance on ASIC's policies and procedures. Services include:
- a fully outsourced company secretarial function;
- attending to ASIC lodgements;
- assistance with financial reporting matters;
- incorporating new companies;
- local agent services for foreign companies with Australian branch offices;
- routine corporate compliance;
- business name administration; and
- registered office facilities.
The team can also refer you to lawyers in the firm's wider corporate and commercial practice should you require legal advice on matters such as corporate governance, tax, mergers & acquisitions and obtaining relief from ASIC.